How Can I Help? 

Yes! I would like to help the families in need in my community.

Thank you for supporting the Community Action Council of Lewis, Mason & Thurston Counties! The Council is a private, non-profit 501c(3) organization that focuses on meeting the needs of low-income individuals and families through a variety of programs designed to help them become self-sufficient. Your support makes the work we do possible and your contribution is vital to providing critical services to families in our community. Your donation is tax deductible. Tax ID# 91-0818368.

You are welcome to designate your contribution towards a specific program, to one of the counties we serve or you may contribute to CAC’s general operation funds.  Less than 8% of donations go to administration overhead. The remaining 92% goes directly to services. Contributions may be made in various ways:

  • Donate through your local United Way Agency, specifying CAC as the recipient agency
  • Donate through the Washington State Employee’s Combined Fund Drive
  • Donate directly by mail. Check should be made out to the “Community Action Council” and send it to: 3020 Willamette Drive NE Lacey, WA 98516 or;
  • Donate directly online through our secure portal

Again, thank you for your consideration and concern! Together we can improve the quality of life for all members of our community.

Your donation is tax deductible. Tax ID# 91-0818368.

Shop with Amazon Smile!

  • Amazon will donate 0.5% of the price of your eligible AmazonSmile purchases to Community Action Council Of Lewis Mason And Thurston Counties whenever you shop on AmazonSmile.
  • AmazonSmile is the same Amazon you know. Same products, same prices, same service.
  • Support your charitable organization by starting your shopping at


Skip to content